Thirsties One Size All in One reusable diapers offer convenience with the trim-fit of a disposable diaper. This diaper offers absorbency, waterproof protection, and adjustability all rolled up into a stylish, comfortable and extremely effective cloth diaper. A built-in, three-layer microfiber terry soaker absorbs an amazing seven times its weight in liquid. The soaker is topped with a stay-dry microfleece which keeps your baby feeling dry. An additional layer of terry lies between the microfleece and TPU body of the diaper providing a last line of defense. The soaker is sewn in on one side (at the top of the diaper), which makes adding extra absorbent layers a cinch and tremendously decreases drying time. Available in both hook & loop and snap closures options.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Convenient, trim fitting, and absorbent
- Goes on in one simple step - cloth diapering doesn't get easier
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from birth to potty
- 4 total layers of absorbent microfiber terry, a microfleece liner and a reliable waterproof exterior
- Available with hook & loop or snap closure
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provide protection against leaks
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
- one size 8 - 40 lbs (4 -18 kg) 0 - 36 months
- Outer: 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate
- Inner liner: 100% polyester microfleece
- Inner absorbency : 1 layer of microfiber terry
- Inner soaker: 100% polyester - 3 layers of microfiber terry topped with layer of microfleece
Before First Use
- Wash 1-3 times using a cloth diaper safe detergent
- At every wash cycle:Prewash on warm,Wash on hot, add another rinse on warm.
- You may hang to dry, or dry in the dryer on medium heat. If the diapers are stiff after line drying, you can throw them in the dryer on medium heat with some wool dryer balls to soften them.
- Use enough water to soak and cover the diapering items and allow them to agitate.
Please avoid the following: Sanitize or Whites cycles on HE machines,Pure Soap,Routine use of Bleach.These practices and/or additives can void the warranty on your Thirsties products.