Need an overnight solution? Looking to add on to your current reusable diapering system as an answer for your little heavy wetter? Thirsties Hemp Inserts are the perfect insert for the very best in bulletproof protection against leaks. The steady and stable absorption characteristics of hemp works best behind the fast absorbing power of the microfiber terry soaker of Thirsties Fab Fitteds and One Size Pocket Diaper. Thirsties' experience has proven that the combination of microfiber terry and hemp provides the very best absorption capabilities with the least amount of bulk. Thirsties Hemp Inserts add a tremendous amount of additional absorption capabilities to your existing cloth diapering system yet adds only the thickness of two stacked nickels! Made from 6 layers of remarkably soft hemp & organic cotton blend knit jersey, you will find that these are exactly what your baby needs to sleep comfortably through the night without leaks.
- 6 thirsty layers of natural, absorbent material
- Stable absorption with minimal bulk
- Luxuriously soft hemp/organic cotton jersey
- Available in 2 sizes for custom fit
- small 12h x 5w
- large 14.5h x 5.5w
- 55% Hemp/45% Organic Cotton
- Knitted in the USA!
Before First Use
- Thirsties Hemp products need to be washed and dried at least three times before use to rid the fibers of the natural oils. This is done separately from your other diapering products for the first 3 washes. Hemp products will be fully primed and at their maximum absorbency after 8 wash cycles.
- At every wash cycle: Prewash on warm, Wash on hot, add another rinse on warm.
- You may hang to dry, or dry in the dryer on medium heat. If the diapers are stiff after line drying, you can throw them in the dryer on medium heat with some wool dryer balls to soften them.
- Use enough water to soak and cover the diapering items and allow them to agitate.
Please avoid the following: Sanitize or Whites cycles on HE machines, Pure Soap, Routine use of Bleach. These practices and/or additives can void the warranty on your Thirsties products.