Sometimes, a soothing cup of tea is an act of kindness. Whether from weaning or baby loss, excess or unwanted breast milk can intensify discomfort during an emotional time and cause sore, aching, engorged breasts. Comforting Earth Mama Organics' Organic No More Milk Tea is formulated with anti-galactagogue herbs including sage, peppermint and parsley, traditionally used to help reduce the production of breast milk when it is no longer desired. Bonus: a tangy note in the form of Hibiscus flower.
Organic No More Milk Tea is NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY. Many breast milk reducing herbs should be avoided during pregnancy except in small, culinary amounts.*
- Refreshing Hibiscus Sage Herbal Tea to Help Reduce Breast Milk Production*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding?
- The antigalactagogue herbs in No More Milk Tea are safe to use while nursing, if you are weaning or your intention is to reduce breast milk.*
How many cups can I drink a day?
- 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
- Mentha piperita (organic peppermint) leaf, Petroselinum crispum (organic parsley) leaf, Hibiscus sabdariffa (organic hibiscus) flower, Salvia officinalis (organic sage) leaf
Healing Hearts Baby Loss Comfort offers resources, support suggestions, and a safe space to honor grief.