Mild enough for delicate baby skin and hair, safe and effective for EVERY body! Made without synthetic fragrances, Triclosan, phthalates, parabens or harsh sulfates.*
- NSF/ANSI Certified by Oregon Tilth
- Toxin free, rated 1 for toxins on EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database
- Economical (each 5.3 oz bottle contains over 300 pumps!)
- All of Earth Mama's castile-based Body Washes can be used to make DIY homemade baby wipes!
- Make your own safe, non-toxic Household Scrubby Cleanser!
*Natural castile soap is NOT a "no-tear" formula, please use with the self-foaming bottle so the wash stays just where you want it, and use extra care around your angel baby's eyes.
Is it safe for baby's first bath?
Yes! And for pregnancy, toddlers, and the whole family too.
What else do mamas use it for?
- DIY homemade baby wipes!
- Household scrubby cleanser
- Laundry detergent
- To kill germs with plain old hand washing!