Pink Lemonade are an eco friendly alternative for menstruation and incontinence. All Pink Lemonade pads and pantyliners have tab style wings and are fastened with a quality poly-resin snap. Available in assorted prints and colors.
- Bamboo Velour - Organic Bamboo Velour top, an absorbent core of Bamboo Fleece and a water resistant backing made of WindPro Fleece. Very soft and silky, super absorbent, hypoallergenic, breathable, sustainable and vegan friendly. All prints are hand dyed using professional grade dyes and the Natural Cream is undyed.
- Cotton Velour - Cotton Velour top, an absorbent core of Bamboo Fleece and a water resistant backing made of WindPro Fleece. Soft, absorbent and vegan friendly. Available in rich solid colors, Cotton Velour is a natural fabric and can stain. Rinsing in cool water right after use will help minimize staining.
- Minky - Minky top, an absorbent core of Bamboo Fleece and a water resistant backing made of WindPro Fleece. Wicks moisture through the top to the core of the pad and away from you and is vegan friendly. Minky is 100% polyester and almost 100% stain resistant.
- Perfect for every day freshness
- Soothing for Yeast Infections
- Great for postpartum use or pregnancy incontinence
- Available in assorted prints and colors
- WindPro Fleece is professional quality, breathable, and water resistant.
- 7.5" Regular Panty Liners are 2 1/2 inches wide and great for every day freshness and light incontinence protection
- 8" Light Pads are 2 1/2 inches wide and great for light flow days, light incontinence protection, menstrual cup backup,and tweens or teens
- 9" Day Pads are 2 1/2 inches wide and great for light to moderate flow, mild to moderate incontinence, and tweens or teens
- 11" Overnight Pads are 3 inches wide and great for heavy to overnight flow
- 13" Postpartum Pads are 3 inches wide and great for overnight flow and postpartum flow
- Rinse in cold water after use then toss into your laundry basket or wet bag until wash day
- Machine wash and tumble dry in warm or cool water and dry cycle
- Do not use bleach, vinegar, softeners or other additives