The Catbird Baby Pikkolo is the ultimate all-in-one carrier. It's perfect for newborns without an insert and can be used all the way until your little one is a walking, talking 40-pound toddler. With so many wonderful ways you can use your Pikkolo, you'll definitely want to view the related videos to see it's versatility!
- NO INFANT INSERT REQUIRED
- The only carrier with high-performance premium memory foam in the shoulder straps, which allows for a snug, secure fit that molds to your body without bulk.
- Unpadded waist is worn higher on the body; easier to sit, more comfortable for moms recovering from birth (no abdominal pressure), keeps baby high and close ("visible and kissable") in natural in-arms position
- Our unique tapered shoulder strap shape is more comfortable when you back carry (less bulk under your arm)
- Dual-adjustable buckles mean you never have to pull up and back to tighten your straps
- Adjustable base allows you cinch the carrier width to perfectly fit your baby from day one and enables an ergonomic facing forward carry
- Five carrying positions take you from newborn to toddler (8 to 40 lbs.)
- Attached sleeping hood tucks into its own pocket for storage and rolled-up hood offers neck support for newborns without obscuring the face
- Straps cross in an X on your back for a front carry for maximum comfort and ease of use
- Feels like a wrap (cuddly and close), but with the convenience and ease of premium Duraflex buckles
- Body panel 13.5" wide by 19" tall
- Shoulder straps 18.5" long padding, plus nylon webbing
- Waist webbing plus carrier panel total 54"
- Elasticized hood 15" when stretched
- Shoulder straps 3.5" wide, 3/8" thick on top of shoulders
- Shoulder straps taper down to 2.5" wide for underarm comfort when back carrying
- Body panel cinches down to 7.75" at narrowest setting; height also reduced by cinching body panel
- Attached, adjustable sternum strap for back carrying or reverse backpack-style front carrying (no need to buckle when front carrying with X on back)